Moravia Moments

Pictures from the depths of moravia, showing our little farm, and the area around it, along with various scibblings, quotes, comments, etc. from our family.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The Adventures of the Big Two Story House

When we get up, we have to do our jobs. But when I get up, I have to do the chickens, the cats and get the eggs.
My job is the funnest job. Sometimes when I go to get the eggs, there is a snake lying on them. Then I call my older brothers and sisters and they come running with stickes, stones and brooms.
After jobs we get to eat breakfast. Breakfast is very good. After breakfast, we do school. My older sister does math, science, spanish, and worldviews. But, my school is very easy, exept for the Math and the penmenship. My spanish is very hard. Me pregunto si usted puede leer esto. Thats spanish.














By My Youngest Sister

Tags: Countryside, Snake, Chickens

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home